The Director of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare reporting as necessary to comply with bank covenants.
- Responsible for proper accounting of all investments in accordance with company policy, including documentation of applicable accounting treatment.
- Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
- Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
- Maintain documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
- Ensure successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
- Review, assess and document accounting and financial reporting implications of complex transactions.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
- Responsible for implementation of new accounting guidance, as applicable.
- 8+ years accounting/ finance experience
- CPA is required
- Public Accounting background is required/additional private company experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Management Reporter and AX is a plus.
- Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research, including experience with consolidation/VIE analysis, business combinations, revenue recognition and deconsolidation/discontinued operations.
- Valuation specific experience is a plus.
The scope includes all entities consolidated within CAA Holdings, LLC.