Our business is changing. Are you the top transformational leader in financial technology?
It’s an exciting time for Gallup. We’re growing at an unprecedented rate, our business is changing and we’re preparing for a successful future. And now we need you – a strategic, finance-savvy, business-minded Director of Fintech who can help us serve our customers and employees in the best possible ways.
As the Director of Fintech, you’ll analyze existing business processes and current customized and configured systems, map out the current "as-is" processes, and articulate changes needed for the future. Whether it’s payroll systems or e-commerce platforms, we’ll count on your expertise and recommendations on what existing systems to change, what new processes to implement and rely on your guidance to get us from point A to point B. In addition to growing revenue, we will also look to you to develop other fintech analysts, act as a subject matter expert in Gallup’s finance and accounting systems, and internally consult with stakeholders on hard changes. These demands require someone who can create strong partnerships across teams and business units, creating transformational change that ultimately impacts the way we do business with the world.
Who we want:
- Strategic thinkers.Do you have experience analyzing and challenging existing business processes while simultaneously building business cases for leveraging, configuring and deploying financial technology systems? If you know how to improve measured outcomes of business successandyou can align it to future business strategy, we want to meet you.
- Accountable leaders.In this role, you’ll architect and lead projects from beginning to end. We’ll count on your attention to detail, commitment to quality and desire for perfection to ensure the financial technology solutions you recommend are executed successfully.
- Perfectionists.Details matter, but we don’t need to tell you that. You’re someone who excels at analyzing, documenting, researching, recommending, planning and implementing changes in financial and accounting systems.
- Gamechangers.We’ve been running a successful business for over 80 years, so we know what it means to have the best employees. We know it takes people who aren’t only smart and focused, but people who are committed to maximizing every possible opportunity, to transforming something good into something world-class – people who change processes, systems and ultimately, organizations.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Seven years of experience working in accounting, finance or technology
- Played a leadership role in building an e-commerce business, implementing a new accounting, finance or ERP system within an organization
- Experience in evaluating current business processes and supporting systems
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What we offer:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
- A beautiful, downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including a state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.