We are a private wealth management firm located in Dallas, TX successfully growing for over 20 years.
Because of this growth we need to have another team member. This person should be an innovator with a desire for career growth in a team-oriented environment. We focus heavily on personal growth, and advancement, and have an average employee tenure of at least 12 years!
- Clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Assist team members with planning and administrative duties.
- Client interaction
- Administrative duties
- Host meetings
- General office duties
- Coordinate office functions such as purchasing, vendor orders, client-related needs, etc
- Assist with bookeeping and tax filings
- Proven work experience
- Great time management and critical thinking skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Well-groomed professional appearance and attire
- Experience with small business bookkeeping and tax filing
Full-time, four or five days weekly depending on the schedule you choose
Paid vacation up to four weeks per year
Paid employee heath insurance, dental and vision
We strongly believe in promoting from within and will provide the right person with the opportunity and training to advance into a professional career.