LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian, where you’ll support a better tomorrow for thousands of patients. It’s an outstanding opportunity to build on your remarkable achievements. Find out how you can Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian.
The Director of Government Affairs and Grants for NewYork-Presbyterian will be responsible for researching, monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating federal, state and city legislative and regulatory issues as well as overseeing the operations of the Hospital’s governmental grants program. The Director will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of existing government policies and programs related to health care, analyzing and summarizing legislation and regulations, presenting in large forums on policy issues, and identifying government funding opportunities. The Director will report to and advise the Vice President of Government and Community Affairs on recommended advocacy on behalf of NYP.
- Experience working with relevant trade associations as well as law firms specializing in health policy
- JD or a Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Policy or other applicable field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7 to 10 years of government affairs experience (includes experience administering grants, law, and policy for or with the federal government or other hospitals)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.