EBERJEY is a lifestyle brand beloved for its intimate apparel, loungewear, and swimwear that exudes love and joy and encourages women to feel beautiful from the inside out. Our super soft, luxurious items can be found in department stores and specialty stores worldwide, as well as our own brick and mortar stores and e-commerce site.
Do people constantly tell you how positive and joyful you are?
Do you have a passion for people?
If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Based in our Miami HQ and reporting to the President & CEO, the Director of Human Resources must have 7 years minimum experience in the industry, must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will also develop, and train team members as needed; lead team by example and ensure the workload is distributed evenly within the team and promote cross-functional team building. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing amazing employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for both corporate and retail positions
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Execute the payroll process for the company utilizing ADP
What you’ll need:
- Corporate and retail experience in the apparel industry is strongly desired
- People oriented, and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and Human Resources practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Recruiting experience for both corporate and retail positions
What you’ll need: Corporate and retail experience in the apparel industry is strongly desired People oriented, and results driven Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company In-depth knowledge of labor law and Human Resources practices Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field Recruiting experience for both corporate and retail positions