Director of Implementation (PBM) - position is based in Natchitoches, Louisiana (relocation assistance provided)
Are you interested in joining a rapidly-growing, dynamic Pharmacy Benefit Management company working in a full-plate plus environment? SOUTHERN SCRIPTS, LLC is growing and looking for incredible talent! Southern Scripts, LLC provides comprehensive pharmacy benefit management services and healthcare plans for employers. We offer a Prescription Benefit Management option that restores balance between the need for sound prescription management strategies and meeting the health needs of a company's employees and their families.
Currently, we are experiencing accelerated growth in a rapidly changing industry. There's never been a better time to join our team. We are seeking motivated, coachable, self-driven individuals that possess a servant leadership philosophy and are looking for long term positions at Southern Scripts, LLC.
Role and Responsibilities
The Director of Implementation is responsible for providing administrative leadership and coordination for all business activities for new clients. The Director of Implementation is a senior level position who is responsible for critical client functions and reports directly to the CEO and Director of Operations. The Director of Implementation will service as a thought leader in driving operations based on review and assessment of client services and vendor integration enhancing the overall performance of Southern Scripts. The Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner. This position is located in Natchitoches, Louisiana (relocation assistance provided)
- Provides day-to-day management of the Implementation team. Provides management to support sales, formulary management, implementation, account management, case management, customer service, and other divisions within the organization.
- Develops and submits for approval a plan or organization for the conduct of client services, for the evaluation of departmental performance, and for the growth strategy.
- Works to improve efficiency and effectiveness of all systems, services, and functions.
- Serves as a project manager on company projects.
- Delegates duties and establishes formal means of accountability.
- Conducts routine meetings with account management and implementation team members.
- Advises, consults, and makes recommendations to the executive management team on strategy, policy, and long-range planning.
- Review and takes proper corrective action to resolve inter-company, client, member, or vendor issues.
- Represents the company in its relationships with vendors, clients, members, and providers.
- Supervises daily operations of the department and reports back to the CEO and other executives, directors, and managers of the company.
- Perform duties with a strong degree of organization/prioritization skills, an ability to understand our business goals, an ability to work with all team members and referral sources communicating in a professional, educated, accurate, and timely fashion.
- Develops and maintain a working knowledge of current applicable laws and regulations and ensures all operations are conducted in a manner that are in compliance.
- Develops, implements, adheres, and enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the Employee.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Leads and manages Implementation team.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with frequent after-hours or weekend duties.
This position requires 20% travel from the Natchitoches, LA area.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years' experience in similar role including analytic experience
- Strong technical background and proficient computer skills Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Planning
- Robust project management, organizational and communication skills written and verbal
- Proficient critical thinking skills
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing; verbally in both a one on one setting and in group settings, such as in a client presentation
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, using proven project management processes
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's degree
- Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM industry preferred