OP is an EHR, Practice Management system with a passion for providing quality software to healthcare organizations. Come join our team as Director of Implementations! The Director of Implementations is responsible for leading dynamic teams of Implementation Specialists focused on client success while ensuring seamless delivery of new and existing client software offerings. Developing and implementing a strategic vision, policy, and procedures, as well as establishing and monitoring key metrics focused on quality, productivity, and efficiency is key
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
Establishes a strategic vision, policies and procedures governing the installation of the Pediatric, Billing, and Behavioral Health instances, including project management, conversion of client data, and the configuration of practice-specific information.
- Oversees and creates implementation timelines and defines project milestones.
- Serves as an escalation point for implementation roadblocks, disengaged clients, misaligned expectations, etc.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees, including implementation management. Team day-to-day management is often provided through a team of subordinate managers.
- Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function.
- Develops and manages Key Performance Indicators for all Implementation teams.
- Recommends policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization
- Routinely collaborates with cross-functional operations leadership and cross-functional team to ensure seamless delivery and client success and satisfaction.
- May directly implement large, complex, or high-risk accounts.
- Establish and maintain industry and software knowledge.
- Continuously explores opportunities to increase quality, productivity, and efficiency of the implementation processes.
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Practice Management or other Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Eight or more years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience in navigating challenging business matters.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, or the use of a guide or support animal, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age [18 and over] - [40 or over], physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, marital status, protected action, concerted activity, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
You may discuss equal employment opportunity related questions with your supervisor or any other member of management.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement:
Our company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities, which may include providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. In general, it is your responsibility to notify your supervisor of the need for accommodation. Upon doing so, your supervisor may ask you for your input or the type of accommodation you believe may be necessary or the functional limitations caused by your disability. Also, when appropriate, we may need your permission to obtain additional information from your physician or other medical or rehabilitation professionals.
Director of Project Management