Nuverra Environmental Solutions has an opening for an IT Director of Infrastructure Support. We are looking for a professional with a strong background in IT infrastructure, helpdesk management and network security who has an in-depth understanding of data center architecture. He or she will be responsible for evaluating our existing infrastructure, technology, and processes, building relationships with business leaders, & advising the executive team on the best ways to move forward with best-in-class solutions. You will be a pivotal leader within our company, report directly to the CIO and work with our executive leadership. The position is a great opportunity for a talented individual to help drive improvements and build out a modern IT landscape for the Company.
The IT Director of Infrastructure should possess strong organizational, communication, process, and management skills. The candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to provide solutions for business issues. The successful candidate has proven experience scaling IT and is a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- At least 10+ year’s proven experience as a leader in an IT organization.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading IT operations teams and\or helpdesk management.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems (VMware, Windows, Linux), infrastructure (Palo Alto, Cisco, Vyatta, Ubiquiti, HP) and background in designing / developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Experience in leading inter-organization change to increase efficiency through the implementation of technology.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess an orientation for results and excellence, inspire confidence and demonstrate conceptual and analytical thinking, initiative and flexibility.
- Management and execution skills to deliver and operate enterprise services on time, on budget and with reliable quality.
- Experience managing compliance and controls for SOC/SOX.
- Experienced with ITIL fundamentals.
- Ability to manage complex troubleshooting issues.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems and areas, including; network, data, hardware, services, security, etc.
- Provide project management oversight and guidance to teams, whether project is internally staffed or managed via SOW or third party, and ensuring the projects are delivered to scope, timeline and budget.
- Conducts proper market analysis to develop long-range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of the company s IT infrastructure.
- Establish key performance indicators and service level agreements for continually improving the performance of IT operations.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of roadmaps outlining the technology strategy and the investments in infrastructure that will enable the company s strategic plans across all business areas.
- Manages the development, design/architecture, installation, analysis, and on-going improvement of the information technology infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Technical Infrastructure plans and priorities, as required, that align with IT and business goals.
- Manage Global IT Assets including software and hardware within Infrastructure & Operations areas. This includes full lifecycle management of IT equipment.
- Responsible for IT software true-up reporting processes to vendors.
- Reviews financials and make recommendations to improve overall cost effectiveness of Infrastructure & IT across the organization. Responsible for the planning and management of a budget.
- Oversight for effective management of data center operations including production planning, archiving, capacity planning, etc.
- Effectively manages third party vendors/suppliers.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively and completely with pro-active communications, formal project plans, and meticulous documentation.
- Work independently and without supervision to perform aforementioned tasks. Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Possess a current CISM, CISSP, or equivalent certifications would be a plus.