Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
Director of Inside Sales – Service Provider
We are looking for a Director of Inside Sales – Service Provider, located in Lexington, KY or Roseville, CA who will be responsible managing a remote experienced group of inside salespeople supporting our national service provider business. Anixter is committed to providing leading technology solutions coupled with worldwide supply chain and distribution services with technical expertise to ensure data, voice, video, security, pro AV and wireless networks can meet the network demands of businesses today and in the future. Anixter serves a variety of markets and specializes in delivering the right infrastructure solutions to our customers around the world.
The Director of Inside Sales will be part of a national team of salespeople focused on supporting Service Provider customers and business opportunities throughout the US. Working with our Service Provider Sales Leadership, account managers, service provider customers, contractors, manufacturer partners, developing new business, as well as retaining and developing business with existing customers will be some of the responsibilities.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus plan
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match
- Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth, including a tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for career growth and stability with a global Fortune 500 company
- Manage existing diverse remote team of inside sales people supporting our Service Provider business nationally
- Provide day-to-day management including; mentoring, coaching; skills development; bonus plans, etc.
- Help create, develop and close Service Provider related sales opportunities
- Lead and drive team to achieve national revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with existing national team of regional salespeople and sales leadership to support customers’ requirements, developing and providing network infrastructure and supply chain solutions to meet their needs
- Deliver prepared sales presentations, utilizing support material describing products or services, to help existing and potential customers with their infrastructure needs
- Explain solutions, services or products, and answer questions from sales team, customers or prospects
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with manufacturer partners
- Own and manage pipeline and forecast for the service provider inside sales team
- Manage time effectively to achieve specific objectives daily, weekly and monthly
- Bachelors degree
- Experience managing inside or outside sales teams
- Highly energetic and results driven individual
- Travel occasionally nationally
- 3-5 years’ experience selling into the service provider or carrier network environments – is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience with telecom technologies and working knowledge of the overall industry: Data Center, In-building cellular (DAS), Security, WiFi, Macro, Towers, Small Cells, 5G – is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong working knowledge of CRM
- Results driven with excellent time management, organizational and overall execution skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Project, Power Point, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with Visio and iBWave is a plus.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.