Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Director of Integrated Marketing, based in Chicago, will take the lead in establishing and growing the Integrated Marketing Practice within Rightpoint. You will play an instrumental support role to our BD and Account Management Teams and provide credentialed thought leadership while pitching the work. The Director of Integrated Marketing is a member of the National Strategy Practice and a key member of the Experience Leadership Team - tasked with growing the following areas:
- Performance Marketing:Develop the strategies and plan to drive targeted traffic to the top of the funnel through Remarketing, Social, Search and Organic and improve the performance and value of that traffic over time through reporting and optimization
- Martech and Data Strategy: Connect the dots between marketing automation platforms (i.e. Pardot) with application/commerce/web /CRM so we can we can create broader view of what happens to our clients’ customers. With a good percentage of our clients in the B2B space or complex sales, conversion happens over time so strategies such as “drip campaigns” and digitally enabled sales become critical
- Digital Brand Planning and Content Creation:Help to drive the most relevant brand messages in the correct tone/structure based on intent, audience and channel
- Innovation in Digital Marketing:Build an agency perspective of how the digital marketing landscape will evolve based on new trends/platforms and emerging tech (i.e. how does voice impact search? Commerce on social? etc.)
The immediate focus will be on Performance Marketing and working with various partners to set up alliances across the other growth areas.
Your role will be to help drive the commercial success and client adoption of this exciting new portfolio of offerings. This is a highly client facing role requiring multifaceted capabilities that span across the pre-defined services. Your primary responsibility will be to work in conjunction with Rightpoint Leadership to develop a roadmap (including build, buy, partner strategies) looking at immediate and near-term options while building the integrated marketing capability of the entire organization across strategic geos and brands. We are leading the digital business transformation of our clients and moving integrated marketing deeper into the everyday working of the team, which is essential for our overall growth strategy.
What we’re looking for in the role:
- A mastery of Integrated Marketing and how it supports all phases of our client’s go to market strategy
- Develop the job descriptions and hiring plan for critical approved hires
- Create the Agency Partner Day, where a subset of folks can review the different portfolios (E.g. identification of SEO partner companies)
- Develop a detailed plan (roadmap) and help shape the existing financial/investment plan to support the integrated marketing team’s growth.
- Advanced ability to derive insights. This role is not focused solely on reporting. This role needs to help launch initiatives, give direction and know what to do, so candidates should be able to extrapolate the opportunities/insights from the data and turn those into actionable plans.
- Collaborate closely with Analytics, Strategy, Content and Creative to build rich, meaningful relationships across all our practices to help support the vision.
- Lead the strategic direction for brand building across the portfolio of brands through the smart application of tactical integrated marketing offerings.
- Create POV/Pitch to define our Integrated Marketing Services to educate our team and clients
- Provide ongoing education and insight into the performance of specific campaigns or marketing initiatives and their role in the overall mix - from creative effectiveness to advanced segmentation and omnichannel thinking
- Visit our clients, presenting our capabilities, securing new projects and writing compelling proposals.
- Evangelize our service internally and externally and become an expert in the capabilities we can offer.
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Experience and ability to lead, mentor and grow teams and individual skills across all disciplines
Key Performance Indicators
- Strong knowledge of running an effective integrated marketing practice and the core platforms, services, analytics and campaign structuring methodologies
- Experience of the following would be desirable: an understanding of the principles of Experience Design, story-telling as it relates to integrated marketing, the role of data in advertising effectiveness, brand equity, digital design, commerce.
- Growth in integrated marketing scope within accounts
- Portfolio transformation (The ability to sell to senior clients and secure new projects)
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience of having managed others.
- Experience: 8 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Consumer Packaged Goods experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME