Director of IT and Information Security - Perm - Durham, NC - $130k p/y - $155k p/y
Director of IT and Information Security Skills & Requirements
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* 5+ years' experience managing corporate networks, storage, and hardware
* 3+ years' experience IT management
* 5+ years' experience in information security including shaping and applying security policy
* Experience working in a hybrid cloud environment
* Experience with IT security frameworks such as NIST 800-53
* Experience in health / life science industry
* Relevant Information Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, etc.)
* Experience adapting and evolving policies and practices for a growing company
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$130,000.00 - $155,000.00 /year