Our Exciting Work Environment
The Hub on Causeway is a joint-venture development between Delaware North, its subsidiarary Patina Restaurant Group and Boston Properties on the site of the original Boston Garden. The project consists of more than 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use Food Service, retail, office, hotel, and residential space, and will provide a main entrance to TD Garden. This transit-oriented development is a significant investment that will bring substantial improvements to North Station, will create major economic impact for the area and enhance the vitality of this important district in the City of Boston
The Director of Marketing is responsible for setting the strategic marketing direction for the Boston concepts of Patina Restaurant Group. S/he will be responsible for the execution of core marketing functions and the strategic positioning of the diverse Boston brands. As part of the marketing team in Boston and supporting the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Marketing will help lead proactive partnership and reactive support of PRG restaurants with a team of talented support both derived from in-house staff and external agencies. Ideally, this executive should bring senior-level experience and possess a successful track record with proven results in the restaurant, hospitality, retail, or a relevant service industry. Marketing will produce new and innovative ideas and implement sound strategies and tactics that will maximize the Boston portfolio’s fullest potential, increase customer traffic to the restaurants, and ultimately fuel an increase in their restaurant sales and revenues.
- Develop the company’s marketing and strategic planning for Boston locations and individual restaurant concepts, ensuring that all marketing functions and activities are carefully aligned and support the company’s well-defined creative vision and direction.
- Work in tandem with the VP of Marketing to develop overarching digital marketing strategy and approach, inclusive of social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing and web development.
- Keep the menus on the pages and sales collateral in stock, bring to life compelling website content, oversee communication of marketing plans with PRG management & restaurant operations, and most importantly win the trust & respect of managers, chefs & PRG management.
- Utilize and monitor promotions, advertising, media planning, consumer research, multi-tiered communications, traditional and social media tools and all other relevant marketing activities to reach various target audiences in the most effective manner possible.
- Create marketing events with top chefs, bloggers, reviewers, and customers to engage public awareness and appeal under appropriate budgets.
- Prioritize and oversee research initiatives to identify, translate and apply consumer behavioral feedback and market trends to implement effective promotions.
- Utilize in-house and agency teams of marketing professionals to execute the company’s marketing plans and initiatives such as social media objectives and physical appearances.
- Ensure marketing efforts translate into measurable financial results through increased sales.
- BS in Marketing or Business, Communications or other related discipline with an MBA or advance degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive marketing experience in a multi-unit restaurant company or hospitality business.
- Progressive executive career track in brand management and innovation, traditional and digital media, merchandizing, promotions and communications.
- Experience balanced in strategic planning and execution - a keen ability to operate at a high level strategically with the energy to “roll up the sleeves” and ensure that the marketing plans are successfully implemented at the local and regional level.
- Able to make informed business decisions; remain result-oriented when tracking the linkage between marketing techniques and measurable financial results.
- Must have a highly professional, positive attitude, self-motivated, flexible, and stellar interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all types of clients and employees.
The ability to travel as necessary to support current and future growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group’s exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.