At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Director of Marketing – Eco Products
For nearly three decades, Eco-Products has been providing customers with better choices by producing foodservice packaging and paper products made from renewable resources and recycled content. All our products are made with materials that are gentler on the planet, and we continually strive to drive innovation in our field in all areas of sustainability. Our goal is to build a vibrant business on sustainable business practices, serving as an example to others and leading change in our industry and local communities wherever we operate.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategy, conveying our value proposition and achieving our marketing targets. This position develops and implements communication programs, training tools and advocacy initiatives targeted toward existing and new markets to support the strategic direction of the Company.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to convey an authentic, sustainability driven brand voice across a variety of marketing platforms.
- Develops and manages annual marketing department budgets and strategic objectives.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, web, social and electronic media, tradeshows and sponsorships.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates marketing performance and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image and brand standards throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Conducts trainings and develops related content on key elements of Company’s value proposition
- Represents company in industry association initiatives to further marketing and company priorities.
- Leads development and implementation of company presence at tradeshows and events
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare presentations, manuals and technical publications.
- Ensures marketing communications are coordinated and support marketing plan objectives.
- Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the marketing and creative services team, including employees and third-party vendors.
- Ability to engage in development and execution of long-term strategic plans.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and resolve problems and issues at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate with management, and internal and external customers.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.
- Understanding of key digital marketing frameworks and strategies to increase engagement across variety of digital platforms including social media, website, catalog and email
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Business, and/or Masters of Business (MBA) preferred with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams internally and across parent company and affiliated organizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and resources
- Ability to lead and collaborate across departments as a valued team player.
- Some travel will be required.
Please no recruiting agencies
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com