VIO Med Spa is growing and looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team! The Director of Marketing will play a vital role in shaping and executing our marketing objectives. The ideal candidate would be creative, detail-oriented, and well organized, while excelling in time management, as this role will juggle multiple given tasks at once.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or closely related field preferred, associate degree required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a marketing role within the spa & wellness industry.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Experience with Adobe products including: Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication and writing skills including spelling and grammar.
- Experience in creating, deploying, and managing social media campaigns.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & Adwords.
- Experience with Word Press and email marketing software such as Mail Chimp/ConstantContact etc.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts.
- Knowledge of website structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Prior experience in a start up and fast paced environment highly preferred
- Create, evaluate, and implement all current and future marketing strategies and communications.
- Design and produce marketing collateral: presentations, flyers, newsletters, graphics, etc.
- Manage regular social media campaigns and posts. Develop and deploy email blasts.
- Create and plan new promotions and studio events.
- Deliver projects on time and within the given budget.
- Evaluate current web site and work with team to update and continually evolve site.
- Track and report marketing analytics.
- Work in a team environment while taking ownership and working independently.
- Continuously build brand awareness through traditional and creative avenues.