TITLE: Director, Marketing Operations
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC or Remote
This position reports to: VP, Field and Vertical Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves to find creative solutions and lead change. Intapp is seeking a Director-level operations professional who will oversee day-to-day operations, reporting, analysis and technology for a global team that spans multiple offices, industries and targeted personas.
The Director, Marketing Operations should feel at home working with large data sets and multiple systems to provide insights, reporting and recommendations to support key decisions, revenue target achievement, and process optimization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Oversee all marketing technology and vendor relationships including marketing automation platforms, data providers, ad-tech, etc
- Lead, own and manage evolution for our marketing technology investments
- Act as key stakeholder and manage the transition on behalf of Intapp’s marketing team to reimagined and re-platformed firm-wide technology transformation initiative
- Own the Marketing campaign execution and outreach governance approach - developing programs and processes to optimize engagement, and database health/hygiene
- Act as the central expert offering recommendations, reporting dashboards and processes to enable marketing and inside sales to measure and optimize content, campaign and outreach effectiveness, while also defining your own operational metrics, dashboards and SLAs
- Work cross functionally with marketers, company leadership and other operations executives to support Intapp’s growth
- Enrich account intelligence and profiling to support opportunity analysis and tiered marketing campaigns and programs
- Lead an intent based operations approach and process to support and report on trigger-based opportunistic inside sales campaigns
- Manage overall marketing processes and operational best practices including developing a Marketing Operations Playbook and training. Identify possible process improvements and workflows for scale and efficiency
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years marketing operations experience across all disciplines outlined above. Ideally gained in a vertical based software company.
- Successful track record developing a Marketing Operations plan and overall functional model leveraging full-time and contract internal and external agency resources
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies, process and best practices. Includes CRM, marketing automation, Wordpress, and Tableau. First-hand experience building business cases for integrating these systems with other technologies.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills interfacing with global marketing, sales and operations teams
- Follows a metrics driven, analytical approach with prior marketing dashboard creation experience
- Ability to manage and resource multiple projects at the same time and offer innovative approaches
- High energy, “own it” personality and ability to thrive in a growth environment that requires a hands-on leader