Pet Food Experts is the leading distributor of pet food and supplies to independent retailers in the US. We are looking for a forward-thinking and innovative Marketing Director to join our team!
By creating a supportive culture that embraces teamwork and individuality, Pet Food Experts isn't just a team - we are a family of pet lovers passionate about supporting our customers coast-to-coast!
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and marketing plan for the organization and understands the B2B business model. Reporting to the CEO, the Director will oversee the marketing department and all marketing efforts including internal and external communications, public relations, digital and print assets, as well as the oversight of company conferences, trade shows and major events. The Director will work collaboratively across the organization and on cross functional teams to support company growth.
THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING IS A LEADER WHO WILL
- Communicate the marketing plan and ensure the marketing objectives are implemented by planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- Oversee marketing department while guiding day to day activities for the Marketing team and coordinating projects from start to finish
- Develop Marketing Team by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Understand and develop budgets including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Conduct industry, competitive and customer research
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Oversee the operation of the company�s Storefront ecommerce site, HubSpot Marketing and CRM platforms
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required, concentration in marketing preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing leadership position with a minimum of 3 direct reports
- Strong project management and copywriting experience
- B2B experience, preferred
- Hubspot experience, preferred
BENEFITS AT PET FOOD EXPERTS
We genuinely care about our employees and it shows! Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent group health benefit programs, including medical, dental and vision
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short and long-term disability insurances
- Additional supplemental benefits with the convenience of weekly payroll deductions
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on pet food and supplies
Pet Food Experts is proud to strive for a strong spirit of teamwork, a mutually respectful workplace where we celebrate our differences through acknowledgement and appreciation of one another.
All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a required criminal background check.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please go to www.petfoodexperts.com to learn more about PFX . To apply, click on "Company" and then "Careers" to complete an Employment Application and to upload your resume. We are not able to speak to all applicants personally, however, if we would like to reach you, we will contact you directly. Thank you for your interest!
Pet Food Experts is an equal opportunity employer. Pet Food Experts does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.