Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology - F38290
The VCU Division of Cardiology has an opening for a successful Non-Invasive Cardiologist to lead an established group of Cardiologists and Cardiac Surgeons at one of the top Heart Centers in the United States. Join a team that is dedicated to building a preeminent program for academic discovery and a commitment to clinical excellence.
- Teaching Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Preparation of instructional materials and evaluations
- Advising and mentoring trainees
- Participation in CME and academic reinforcement programs
- Develop clinical/basic research program in Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Develop funding
- Interpretation of all Non-Invasive testing and studies
- Support growth of Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Management
- Board Certified Cardiology
- Successful career in basic/clinical research in Cardiac Imaging
- Experience in leading a successful Research effort
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.