Presbyterian Homes & Services - Langton Place is seeking a Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator to join our Transitional Care team leading the clinical operations of our 50 bed transitional care facility.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Clinical Administrator reports to the Care Center Administrator or Campus Administrator (depending on the care setting) and directly supervises all managers of clinical services which may include: Clinical Coordinators, RAI staff, Infection Control, Supervisors, and Staffing Coordinator, and indirectly supervises all RNs, LPNs, Medication Assistants, Resident Assistants and Resident Aides. The Clinical Administrator also oversees the use of contracted services for clinical care.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
1910 W County Road D
Roseville, MN 55112
Set on 14 acres in a residential area of Roseville, this community offers transitional care for shorter stays aimed at rehabilitation and recovery. The Langton Place team is looking forward to moving into a brand new building in early 2020 that will consist of 50 hospitality-focused transitional care suites. Phase two of construction will add 80 senior apartments to offer needed housing for older adults in the Roseville area. Join our team as we provide high quality and compassionate care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Beautiful wooded walking trails
- Monthly employee appreciation events
The Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the clinical staff and program in order to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. specifically:
- As a member of the site leadership team, participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals for the site.
- Create and maintain an environment that achieves high quality care (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual) of residents and maintains their independence and dignity to the highest degree possible within the PHS continuum.
- Establish and maintain effective communication systems with all customers.
- Oversee the implementation of resident care processes: Selection, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care based upon regulations and established clinical best practices. Participate in resident care processes as needed.
- Oversee and monitor the clinical components of the medical record for completeness and accuracy.
- As a supervisor of a large team, the Clinical Administrator is directly responsible for leading and growing members of the team and should be able to demonstrate experience in this area.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years leadership experience in nursing.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development, resident and family support systems, and community outreach.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.