Our AAAASF ASC is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the quality of care throughout the entire facility, including the surgical and educational departments. He or she will also be required to manage and train our nursing staff. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in a nursing leadership position, a strong ability to work with a team, and an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Ensure that each nurse on staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all patient care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care
- Credentialing of new surgeons
- PreOp, Circulating and PACU
- Inventory management
Surgical or PACU experience required (please no Home Health RNs).
Accreditation experience a plus, but not required.
Prefer outpatient surgery experience.
Please email resume with salary requirements.
*Please do not contact the office directly
Director of Nursing