Who We Are
Cornerstone Behavioral Health is a subsidiary of Cornerstone Healthcare Group headquartered in Dallas. We are looking for a team of exceptional executives to develop a premier Behavioral Health subsidiary. Cornerstone is a leading healthcare provider committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and engrained in our employees and how they perform their jobs every day. We Make a Difference.
The Director of Nursing is the service line leader for nursing and functions as a member of the Hospital Leadership Team. Experience with point click care is adventitious.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements a program to evaluate, measure, and improve patient care
- Develops policies, procedures and practice standards for the nursing department
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations that govern nursing services
- Uses evidenced based practice and performance improvement to guide clinical decision-making
- Implements strategies to enhance retention and reduce turnover
- Ensures the delivery of cost effective patient care through effective resource management
- Works tirelessly to maintain a safe and therapeutic milieu
- Provides on-going training and supervision of nursing staff
- Demonstrates leadership abilities that contribute to an environment that values collaboration, mutual respect, and professionalism
- Full Time, M-F with some weekends required.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. B.S. Nursing or M.S.N. required
- Licensed and currently registered to practice nursing in the state.
- Three or more years of progressive nursing management in a behavioral health setting.
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation/paid time off
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Food and Coffee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts