Transform your nursing management career with this exciting opportunity! StoneGate Senior Living is seeking a Director of Nursing to join our healthcare management team at Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods. When you pursue your management career with a StoneGate Senior Living managed property you will be supported by a team of consultants with expertise in operations, clinical services, social services, dining services, reimbursement, and human resources. Our managed properties offer all the resources you’ll need to be successful. Plus, we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous and achievable bonus. Apply today!
As a Director of Nursing, you will hire and train facility nursing personnel, direct the provision of nursing services to facility residents, and oversee the development and implementation of resident care plans. In everything you do, your primary goal will be to assure that facility residents receive the best possible quality care.
- Directing, supervising, and evaluating work activities of personnel
- Planning, implementing, and administering programs and services
- Establishing work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space, and equipment availability
- Monitoring the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services
- Current/valid RN license in the state of practice
- Five plus years of skilled nursing facility leadership experience with a comprehensive understanding of clinical operations and regulatory compliance
- Ability to recruit, mentor, develop, retain, and lead staff members in a work environment that sets high expectations, but delivers respect, dignity, and recognition for achievement
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to provide direct nursing care as necessary