The Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the:
1) Day to day operate of a (60) bed SNF/Rehab facility located in Norwalk, Connecticut.
2) The Director would have direct management supervision of (5-7) mid-level Nurse Supervisors, and oversee a staff of RN, LPN and CNA Staff.
3) The Director must have proven experience dealing with State Surveyors, and experience in the areas of Infection Control, Communicable Disease, MDS Coordination, and Clinical Staff Training.
4) The Director needs to have excellent interpersonal skills, and proven experience as a manager, in handling disciplinary matters.
5) The Director needs to have at least (5) years of DNS experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years