Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
We are searching for a PM&R physician with fellowship training in interventional spine to serve as Director of the Outpatient division. Position will be responsible for the development of an interventional spine program, clinical oversight of the outpatient division, development and expansion of outpatient rehabilitation services, and resident education and training in interventional spine care.
The position will be expected to collaborate closely with orthopedic surgery and anesthesiology in the expansion of the outpatient musculoskeletal care and pain management services within the institution.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered