Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Director of Pharmacy and Analytics to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
The Director of Pharmacy Pricing and Analytics is a professional who is responsible for executing integration strategies to enhance the value of employer sponsored worksite pharmacies. The Director of Pharmacy Pricing and Analytics is responsible for maximizing Premise Health’s pharmacy value proposition while developing market competitive pricing strategies. This role will be working in concert with the PBM, clients and pharmacy department management to execute and oversee pharmacy benefit administration, pharmacy strategy and performance.
This role will be responsible for the oversight and management of all pharmacy pricing and benefit builds and claims and profitability analysis. It will also include leading a team to develop and manage all pharmacy benefit builds, pharmacy claims processing system configuration and maintenance.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Manages and develops Pharmacy Benefit Systems and Pricing Analysts
- Offers strategic oversight of pharmacy benefit design requests, and other related worksite synergies.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of reports to analyze pharmacy profitability.
- Works with other senior leaders to manage long-range planning and interactions between the PBMs and internal functional areas toward reaching company goals.
- Responsible for support strategy to the Pharmacy Benefit Administration relationship between Premise and the clients PBM.
- Develops future pharmacy strategy and programs for continued enhanced client value through appropriate analysis.
- Understand the pharmacy pipeline and use this data to drive budgeting decisions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to Premise Health around pricing strategy.
- Directs business intelligence, client billing, and client reporting for revenue collection and metric reporting.
- Reviews and audits finance and accounting shared services’ pharmacy reporting.
- Serves as executive leadership in the pharmacy steering committees.
- Directs client pharmacy audits for all pharmacy sites.
- Provides strategic oversight to the pharmacy analytics and clinical technology resources.
- MBA preferred and at least 5 years’ experience in pharmacy
- Required 8 years of experience in understanding of pharmacy claims processing, network audits, pharmacy benefits structure, and formularies.
- At least 3 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
- At least 3 years of experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members.
- Experience with employer pharmacy benefit management to include pricing, programs and structure
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop clinical pharmacy strategies that meet both client and divisional integration goals within budget(s) and established timelines.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of clinical pharmacy programs.
- 10% Travel Requirement
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.