Director of Physical Therapy
Location: Lithonia, GA
Employment Type: Full time
Minimum Experience: 2-3years
Benefits/Compensation: Competitive total compensation plus full benefits package including 401K and generous PTO.
Growing outpatient clinic in the Lithonia marketplace seeks a Director of Physical Therapy with an entrepreneurial spirit who places a strong emphasis on patient care. Our clinic is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and skilled in exercise and manual based therapy.
As Director of our Outpatient clinic, your responsibilities will be managing the overall leadership and operation of this clinic with the support of experienced administration, while providing outstanding one-on-one patient care, as well as supervise both clinical and office staff and ensure all APTA standards, policies and procedures are followed. Your ability to market your clinic will determine your personal financial success, as well.
- Graduate from a college with an APTA accredited curriculum.
- Master's degree or equivalent is a plus.
- A minimum of two years' previous staff supervisory experience in a similar clinical /PT setting strongly preferred.
- Marketing experience desirable. Outpatient orthopedic experience including Exercise and Manual based skills and Sports Rehab preferred.
- Current registered and licensed in the state of Georgia and CPR certified.
Please apply on line or to speak directly with a recruiter, call or text Mary @ 713-297-6392
Physical Therapy Assistant