Directs and administers all work related to the physical plant and ancillary systems, Engineering, Grounds, EVS, Security, and Safety. Manages construction/remodeling projects upon direction from organizational leadership. The Director acts as liaison between Medical Center and other contracted personnel/vendors performing Facilities related work. The Director presents a positive image of the hospital to patients, visitors, physicians and the public.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
1. Basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boilers, hazardous material and safety management experience required. Management experience necessary.
2. A minimum of 3 years hospital experience in Plant Operations preferred
3. Knowledge of hospital associated codes
4. Experience in management/supervision of all Facilities related departments (EVS, Security, Grounds, Biomed, etc)
5. Knowledge of facility buildings, equipment, and utilities
6. Valid state drivers license.
7. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in Engineering field preferred