ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The .com Product Director will be responsible for owning and delivering the vision and strategy of one of our most valuable channels, ADT.com. The Director will work closely with business leadership to define and execute on features that improve the customer experience while driving lead generation. Candidate will be responsible for leading a team and management of all aspects of ADT’s website from feature development to performance analysis and execution.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design organization on all aspects of website product development lifecycle. Includes both front-end design and back-end system integration.
- Maintain short- and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team’s work.
- Overall owner of website experience and performance.
- Develop strategic and tactical initiatives to maximize lead generation and sales conversion for the website as a channel.
- Work with consumer insight teams and external agency partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality.
- Collaborate with ADT innovation teams on new product ideas.
- Collaborate with marketing and agency teams to create a holistic and fully integrated user experience across a diverse digital ecosystem.
- Work with internal marketing and agency analytic teams to develop dashboards, reporting processes and KPIs to monitor and optimize sales performance.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities.
- Coordinate with media and creative agencies, consultants and other internal teams.
- 10+ years experience as a website product manager for a consumer-facing website
- 5+ years managing a team
- Strong understanding of web and analytics technology
- Record of building products with a measurable business impact
- Working knowledge of latest digital marketing, technology and media consumption trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and technical to think strategically and succeed in a dynamic environment
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.