The Director of Product Management develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Our client is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS provider based in downtown San Francisco.
* Work closely with the executive team and senior leaders across the company to ensure the vision for products aligns with broader company strategy; be a passionate advocate for the customer throughout the organization
* Develop and execute a short term and long term product strategy that supports overall mission
* Maintain a product roadmap/vision that will take the product from Beta to polished product and beyond
* Create and manage a set of Key Performance Indicators related to your product lines
* Work closely with the development team in order to quickly iterate on product features and functionality
* Work in an Agile Product Development process ranging from 1-3 week sprints by creating well thought-out and consumable user stories
* Provide training, direction and support to the sales team
* Educate internal and external stakeholders on value of your products
* Be the go-to person for competitive offerings and market trends related to your products
* Perform QA related tasks to ensure quality, on time releases
* Spend time with the sales team and customers gathering feedback, understanding the customer pain points, and then inject that feedback into the product development lifecycle
* Presentations and demos to prospects and customers
* Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
* Define and implement product support processes including defining support team structure, SLA, uptime, and security
* Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, prototypes, documentation, and product marketing collateral
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- 7 years of experience defining and launching excellent products
- 7 years of experience integrating user research, data, and market research into product requirements
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
$170,000.00 - $185,000.00 /year