Founded in 1998, Avosys is an award winning growing business providing Information Technology, CyberSecurity, Intelligence, Management Consulting and Medical Services, nationally to its Federal, State and Commercial clients. We know the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best and brightest. Don't miss this opportunity to join an elite team of trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
Avosys Technology, Inc. is seeking a Capture and Proposal Director to identify, qualify and secure new IT, Cyber and Healthcare services contracts across Federal and State agencies responsible for . The Capture and Proposal Manager will be responsible for Federal Government proposal activities from pre-RFP to final delivery. This includes capture activities, compliance mapping, management and technical writing, resource coordination and collaboration, editing, production, and general proposal process and review management. Additionally the Proposal Manager will be responsible for facilitating technical discussions and leading proposal solution sessions.
• Managing all aspects of proposal development (e.g. proposal writing, editing, illustration, production efforts) from assignment and receipt of RFP, through delivery and receipt by the customer.
• Analyzing solicitations (e.g. RFP, RFQ, RFI) in conjunction with other customer requirements, and determine response structure.
• Preparing detailed proposal plans, outlines, schedules, and compliance matrices for assigned pursuits.
• Coordinating and leading proposal meetings, such as kick-off meetings, solution strategy meetings, and reviews. Arranging facilities, communicating with participants, and preparing necessary materials.
• Leading effective storyboarding and development of strategic win themes and discriminators discussions.
• Developing targeted questions and interviewing technical and program management staff to extract critical information necessary to develop technical, management, and past performance volumes.
• Providing detailed guidance to proposal writers/contributors and subcontractors.
• Working with proposal coordinators, editors, and graphics specialists to meet established deliverables and production deadlines.
• Managing writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and teaming partners in accordance with the proposal timeline.
• Ensuring proposal center processes are followed, standard style guide is used, and documents are submitted in accordance with established criteria.
• Collecting and editing proposal materials to ensure compliance.
• Communicating proposal-related requirements and status with senior management.
• Monitoring and remaining current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation
• Bachelor's Degree; in an IT field, Business, English, or Journalism preferred
• 5-7 years relevant professional experience in government consulting
• At least 3 years of experience in development, management, and writing of Federal Government IT services proposals
• Technical IT background in government services field
• Understanding of, and experience with, the Federal procurement process and regulations
• Management skills to direct and orchestrate large proposal team efforts
• Working knowledge of MS Office business applications, SharePoint and collaborative work spaces
• APMP certifications a plus
• Clearance Requirement: Must be able to hold a security clearance. You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass a government background investigation
Job Id: 1801.DPCM
Position Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, TX
Industry: Commercial for Government Contractor
Current Clearance Level Required: None
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain Public Trust and clear background check.
Salary: Based on Experience
Questions? Call AK @ (210) 888-0782
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.