Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced, Director of Public Works to provide leadership, development, organization, management and operation for a Public Works Department.
** US work status must be non-restricted for immediate consideration **
- 7+ years of management experience in utilities, public works, water/waste water collection services is required.
- Experience dealing with Federal, State, County, Local government agencies/officials preferred, or, any equivalent combination of education, experience and training will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Engineering (civil) or similarly related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License is required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including English written and oral communication skills.
- Responsible for Public Works Department leadership, development, organization, management and operation.
- Provide direct assistance in the direction, development and implementation of overall goals, objectives, policies/procedures.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations and activities of the department including street maintenance, delivery of clean drinking water and treatment of wastewater.
- Assess, monitor and evaluate the total program and program components to ensure all resident needs are being meet, as well as recognizing areas for improvement.
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit applicants. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code mprs803dirpw - Director of Public Works.