Responsible for the overall quality of products delivered and the operation of the companys quality system.
- Act as the primary management representative for Pica Manufacturing Solutions & Pica Product Development ISO 9001 certifications.
- Oversee the CAR & PAR system.
- Generate operating procedures are required.
- Analyze and report on supplier quality metrics.
- Report on company quality metrics.
- Direct process/product improvement efforts.
- Direct supply partners on quality and failure analysis efforts.
- Interface with customers on quality related issues.
- Interface with supply partners on quality related issues.
- Insure company complies with statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Implementation and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Maintain documentation control system.
- Good communication skills with supply partners, (both domestic & overseas), customers and internal operations.
- Good problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to direct others in problem solving tasks
- Thorough understanding of the manufacturing of printed circuits and assemblies
- Thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO
- Thorough understanding of the IPC specifications as they relate to the printed circuit industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of and able to apply the principles of Six Sigma