Avanti Residential is a rapidly growing property management company comprised of 26 apartment communities and approximately 5,500 units in the Colorado and Arizona markets. The work environment is challenging, fast-paced, multi-faceted and dynamic. We are a privately held company with our corporate offices in a downtown, professional setting poised for tremendous growth in the coming years giving a successful candidate a wide range of future career growth opportunities.
The Director of Revenue Management evaluates and analyzes asset performance using the tools available within LRO and Performance Analytics. This position is responsible for driving the optimization of property-level revenue and reviewing, understanding and compiling reports on asset performance. The Director of Revenue Management is required to be an expert in the pricing application and related procedures. This individual will act as the advisor for the client and operations team from implementation, managing daily rent pricing and ongoing support. This position will also be responsible for training the Regional Directors and their property team members on the LRO system.
- Accumulate, format, and analyze data within the pricing system and market research data to assess trends and identify potential risks.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Director of Revenue.
- Travel necessary to stay current on market trends and competitive mix of comparable properties.
- Review daily rate recommendations and communicate with SVP, on-site, regionals and asset manager(s) related to pricing questions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client and team members at all levels.
- Train online and in person on revenue management concepts and pricing system (clients, operations management, and on-site personnel).
- Follow complex analytical methodologies.
- Analyze asset performance and aggregate the results up to a portfolio or sub-market.
- Monthly performance measurement analysis and reporting to senior management regarding financial results, revenue management adoption behavior, leasing velocity and market conditions.
- Interpret and understand economic, demographic and supply demand trends for the U.S. and how they impact real estate fundamentals.
- Additional duties, projects or presentations as assigned.
- Engage weekly with the field leaders to review key trends, price recommendations, and help determine optimal pricing. Discussions will often center around:
- Supply & demand
- Current competitor rents
- Lease expirations and preferred lease terms
- Rent growth and targets
- Lease compliance
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong analytical skills and abilities; demonstrated experience delivering complex analysis and reports.
- Ability to train, motivate and guide others.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Works well in a collaborative environment and takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent experience within industry may be acceptable.
- 3-year experience in LRO pricing advisory
- LRO Pricing Certification
- Real estate industry or previous analysis experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to travel when needed, up to 40%.
- Prior to employment pass criminal background screening
· SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary for this full-time position will be commensurate with experience. Avanti Residential offers a comprehensive variety of benefit programs and resources designed to meet you and your family’s needs. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) and Housing discounts.
Avanti Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workplace; applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.