Topgolf is the ultimate venue for FUN! We have a high energy, high volume food and beverage and entertainment concept that is like nothing else you have seen. We are seeking a Director of Sales for our new location to recruit, coach, mentor and lead our local Sales team, build strong community partnerships, network and introduce the awesome Topgolf brand to a new market!
If you are a current B2C Sales Leader that lights up the room when you enter, capable of showing others the influence and finesse of sales, and love the opportunity and challenge that comes with introducing our Topgolf concept to a new part of the nation, we would love to hear from you!
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating the Topgolf team to exceed the quarterly and annual team sales goals set for the Topgolf site
- Perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate your team’s overall performance against quotas
- Creates sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with guests and driving repeat sales
- Conduct market analysis and devise strategies for generating new business
- Work closely with the National Director of Sales and Events and our Corporate Marketing Team
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales team, while maintaining focus on the company strategic goals
- Establish performance goals for sales team and monitors performance on a continual basis
- Develop, or participate with Senior Staff in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan
- Ability to communicate effectively with new guests, return guests, co-workers and management
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Word and CRM Applications
- Ability to excel and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of local area business and existing client database
- Friendly, positive, outgoing personality who relates well and gets along with people
- Minimum 7+ years current Sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant or entertainment venue focused on event sales
- 3+ years current B2C sales team management experience to include entry and mid experience levels
- Bachelors Degree either in Business Administration or Marketing, preferred. Will also consider applicants with relevant work history