At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will manage the team of Enterprise Field Account Executives. You will report to the VP of Sales. You will motivate the team to hit targets and develop their skills as sales professionals. You will work with the sales, marketing, and sales operations team to drive new business growth to achieve sales targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Sales Development team. Finally, you will manage, hire, and training all new Account Executives.
This can be a field-based role in Denver or Chicago.
· Manage a team of 5-8 Enterprise Field Account Executives.
· Oversee the net ARR bookings for the assigned territories including new ACV bookings and churn mitigation.
· Provide accurate forecasts for the assigned territories.
· Manage customer and personnel escalations.
· Collaborate internally and with customers for the advancement of Ping's corporate goals.
· Develop sales strategies to grow the business and hit targets.
· Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance.
· Recruit, hire, train and mentor your team.
· 5 years of experience in enterprise sales within a cybersecurity SaaS software company.
· Experience with Identity Security.
· Experience managing a sales team.
· Experience creating sales tools.
· Metrics orientation – metric development skills including marketing measurement and optimization and experience managing team to agreed-upon targets.
· Open PTO
· Parental Leave
· Free Healthcare Option
· 401(k) Match
· Generous Holiday Schedule
· Commuter Offset
· Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.