Director of Sales
STCR, a progressive technology company with over 53 years of experience in business, has an opening for a Director of Sales. This is a great opportunity for you if you are a proven leader that is interested in working in a fast-paced, growing industry that is constantly evolving. We provide leading edge software and hardware solutions to the grocery industry, including self checkout, front end scanning, e-commerce, in-store robotics, analytics and more.
We are seeking a Director of Sales to build out and maintain a world-class sales team. Your role will be to inspire a dedicated group of sales professionals, ensuring they are energized and on target with individual and team sales goals. You will interface daily with our entrepreneurial customer base, both domestically and internationally, to ensure the STCR sales team is delivering for them with stellar service and support.
In this role you will hire, train and develop sales representatives to be at the top of their game and producing results, coaching them in the process of solution selling. Our product set is complex and a highly integral part of our customers’ operations – your job will be to navigate the sales cycle with the team and assist them in closing business opportunities with the solutions we provide. Additionally, you will be responsible for strengthening and building out relationships with industry partners to help position STCR for continued success.
Reach out to STCR today to learn more – additional details regarding responsibilities and requirements outlined below.
- College education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Ample experience in sales and sales management
- Proven track record in identifying and closing business opportunities
- Strong work ethic
- Approximately 40% Travel
- Manage and develop the sales team
- Maintain weekly team metrics
- Develop industry relationships to help leverage sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Identify up-sell opportunities with customers and prospects
- Run enthusiastic and productive department meetings
Knowledge and skills:
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Setting and meeting sales goals
- Market knowledge
- Knowledge of PC Hardware/Windows/Networking/MS Office a plus
- Knowledge of retail a plus
- Attention to detail
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K retirement planning with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Vehicle allowance plus mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
To learn more about STCR, visit us at www.stcr.com
Bonuses and commission available based on performance