We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and strategic Director of Sales Operations for Clarity Services, a part of Experian. The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and analyzing sales protocols and policies to achieve the organization's strategic and operational objectives.
The ideal candidates will have an extensive background in sales operations management and be able to assess the needs/complexities of the sales organization along with their ability to collaborate with the different groups and drive the implementations efforts across both the sales team and to the clients. In addition to strong operational skills, the candidate must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, passionate, and driven by the challenge to raise the bar on operational efficiencies.
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop creative solutions to reporting needs based on data that is being captured or by identifying new methods to capture data.
- Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology and practices.
- Support any projects/initiatives regarding marketing, business development and client retention.
- Enable and supervise roll out of new sales programs and procedures.
- Develop sales best practices, a client advisory board and voice of the client protocols.
- Develop sales processes to work efficiently with analytics, marketing, membership and contracts.
- Help sales leaders make data-driven decisions.
- Manage the implementation of systems, policies and procedures that help streamline the sales process.
- Support the metric reporting needs for the Sales teams.
- Enable pipeline management and best practices.
- Researches a wide variety of more complex information requests.
- Performs backup support for the sales operation's manager during vacations or other absences.
- Resource for various sales projects, internal meetings, and communications.
- Lead implementation of SalesForce functions for Clarity.
- Drive Clarity Sales Excellence through continuous improvement by implementing Sales Enablement features, including SalesForce and other programs and applications as identified, and the related training.
- Represent the Sales organization in enterprise wide initiatives, i.e. National Promoter Score, Sales Enablement COP, Third Party System Security, PACE meetings, Governance Response Team (GRT), etc.
- Direct, organize and lead the implementation automation of functions, i.e. SalesForce CPQ pricing into Sales, intermediate use of JIRA for DM processing until implementation into SalesForce is scheduled, and other process improvement as identified.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 10 years related sales operations experience
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
- Superior communication skills and written skills
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment, FCRA and GLB
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels of organizations
- An in-depth knowledge of SalesForce CRM program
- Ability to creatively and independently analyze user requirements and propose solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage/oversee multiple projects at the same time
- Possess knowledge of the framework of Agile and Scrum processes
- Individual must be a self-starter and comfortable presenting data to various level of sales management
- Ability to work well in a team environment; including inter-company teams
- Ability to travel and interact with Client
EOE including Disabilities/Veterans