Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company. We’re going after the outmoded, but very large paper records market (think, medical records, company HR records, company financial records, legal case files, etc). For 30 years the world has been talking about the paperless office, but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that will completely transform the records management market.
Our headquarters and production facility are in Hayward, CA. We have also have a co-working space in San Francisco.
We are a well-funded startup backed by reputable investors such as Icon Ventures, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, LUX Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp, and Jon Callas.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
This position drives operational and strategic initiatives that support the delivery of the annual revenue plan. This is an individual contributor role that manages key operational processes and delivers recurring reporting and analysis that improves revenue visibility, predictability and forecast accuracy.
This position must work fulltime out of our Hayward, CA location. Remote work is not available for this role.
Who Will Love This Position:
Strategic thinkers who roll up their sleeves to bring plans to fruition
Builders who are well versed in the challenges of startup life and want to create processes and tools to empower the sales team to win
- Produce sales forecast reports to enable leadership to align the Annual Operating Plan
- Effectively communicate to respective work group RFP requirements and manage the RFP completion for client engagements
- Work on pricing models for custom customer engagements and manage standard pricing templates for sales team
- Align sales targets and compensation plans to meet company objectives
- Manage multiple sales tool and ensure data integrity of information within the various systems
- Effectively equip the sales team with various sales enablement tools from proposal templates to other Sales Representative productivity tools
- Run sales forecasting process based on input from sales leaders, team forecasts and other sources
- Partner with marketing to ensure alignment on lead acquisition and marketing initiatives with sales strategy
Qualifications, Education, Years of Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years in sales operations with emerging growth companies
- Understanding of the sales process and the stages of a deal
- Experience measuring sales teams
- A passion for sales tools including Salesforce
- Clear communication and articulate writing and presentation
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Experience creating sales compensation plans
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Stock options
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents!
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Free gym & refreshments on-site
- Commuting benefits
- Comprehensive leave policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ripcord, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it. Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.