APC works with companies in a variety of industries and locations offering contract, contract-to-hire and full-time positions creating an environment that fosters teamwork, respect, professional empowerment and pride. If you are driven to positively impact the lives of others and be a trusted partner for our clients, then this is the role for you!
As Director of Sales, you will be responsible for achieving corporate sales and gross profit goals by providing strategic direction and leadership for APC’s sales team representing staffing, consulting and professional services.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit and develop high-achiever Business Development Representatives (BDR).
- Motivate, mentor and manage the sales team to achieve their maximum potential.
- Develop Sales Training for BDRs.
- Train, guide and assist Sales personnel to be effective and productive, at least to industry standards.
- Develop and implement solutions-based sales approach and strategies that produce desired profit results.
- Make frequent joint sales calls with BDRs.
- Hold BDRs accountable for meeting sales activity quota’s – including gross profit goals.
- Work closely with BDRs to communicate APC’s value proposition to client needs
- Understand and communicate APC’s Business Solutions offerings
- Cultivate and manage relationships with senior client executives to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Manage APC’s activities within our major accounts.
- Prioritize Business Opportunities based upon overall Gross Profit potential.
- Assist BDRs in maintaining and improving client satisfaction.
- Identify and prioritize client opportunities where we can influence the sale of our services.
Qualifications and Requirements that you MUST possess:
As Director of Sales, you must be a visionary with charisma, strong client focus, and sound judgment. An energetic, forward thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. A client focused, well organized and self-directed individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills. A director who understands and shows what it means to be a servant leader. A good educator, who is trustworthy and willing to serve as a mentor.
In addition, you must have:
- Proven experience leading a sales team to success
- Strong experience in a Technical Staffing Agency environment.
- Strong industry experience with one or more of the following: banking, technology, utilities, government, and biomedical.
- Skills in navigating ATS software to manage reporting and expectations of BDRs using the tool.
- Proven skills and experience in collaborating with senior executives to identify opportunities and develop strategies that enhances or improves business.
- Proven skills and experience in anticipating the business demand, developing the appropriate business strategies, and preparing effectively.
- Strong ability to interview, identify, and validate new high-achiever sales rep candidates.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Travel up to 50% to mentor, make sales calls with BDR, and attend conferences s in various APC and client markets
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree; Graduate Degree (MBA) preferred. 10+ years of successful management and sales experience.
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.
What’s in it for you?
401K and other Customize Benefits - APC offers a wide variety of employee benefits for our professionals, including a 401K, Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Workers’ Comp. Many also enjoy other benefits such as Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances, Paid Time Off, Job Training, and others.
Financial Stability - APC is financially conservative, maintains very efficient operations, and has never had to borrow money externally. Being paid on time is not something our professionals worry about.
Solid Ethics, Integrity, and Openness - APC is committed to the core values that continue to anchor our company’s success – solid ethics, unwavering integrity, open communications, empathic caring and a constant focus on quality and excellence.
Awards and Recognition - Our best professionals are publicly recognized for the value they bring to our clients. For example, the winner of APC’s annual WAYA Award is rewarded with an all-expenses-paid trip for the professional and a guest.
The employment decisions you make today determine your value tomorrow. APC maximizes your value through rewarding experiences. You have the skills, knowledge and desire. APC has the opportunities. Together, we can ignite your career. Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!