What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
- Performs resident evaluations as required by state regulations and/or Atria policy.
- Support atria guidelines and state regulations for admission and retention of residents.
- Assists residents and families with the move in process.
- Orients residents and families to the community.
- Assists residents and families with accessing services within Atria and the outside community.
- Discharges planning and assistance with the move out process.
- Participates in development and implementation of each resident’s individual service plan.
- Communicates with other members of the management team to ensure coordination of services to residents.
- Documents case management notes in residents’ files as necessary.
- Supports the sales and marketing team by participating in tours and internal and external events.
- Oversees and coordinates the Individualized Service Plan (ISP) and the ALR personal data and resident evaluation form (NY communities).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in human services, social work or a related subject is preferred.
- Experience in the field of human services or social work providing services to an adult population as required by state regulation if applicable.
- Two to five years experience in human services or social work providing services to an adult population is preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge, particularly in Microsoft Word.
- Certified/Licensed as required by state regulations if applicable.
- Valid driver’s license.
Social Worker, Social Worker Director, Director of Social Worker, Assisted Living, Retirement, Independent Living, Healthcare, Senior Living, Community, Hospitality, Hotel, care provider, social services provider, social counselor, clinical worker, Community Care Social Worker