DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a FULL-TIME DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS to work at our Chicago, IL location.
- This role will be responsible for identifying prospective clients through cold-calls, researching competitor locations, performing profitability analysis on prospective locations and preparing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- There will be a requirement to participate in the development of marketing plans and value proposition for promotion of Impark’s brands.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate industry and other markets such as Municipal, Healthcare and Colleges/Universities; the solutions/services the company can provide, and those of the company’s competitors.
- Research prospects through cold calls, promotional mailings, and networking
- Respond to requests for proposals.
- Perform profitability analysis on prospective locations.
- Develop and present site-specific proposals.
- Review Competitors locations and deliver bids/proposals for sites considered to be strategic or economically worthwhile.
- Identify appropriate decision makers within the client organization, build relationships and actively seek opportunities to improve and shorten the closing cycle.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
Related Experience & Skills
- Business Development/Sales experience in parking services and / or within the service industry (preferably commercial property management, and medical and educational institution B2B Sales).
- Familiarity with procurement policies and processes in a building services industry.
- Combined operational and sales experience may be considered.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity