Saint Peter's is seeking an effective leader and skilled supply chain professional for a new Director level position.
As the Director of Supply Chain and Procurement, you have:
- Extensive experience in materials management, purchasing, and inventory control systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest technologies in the supply chain.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills to successfully negotiate contracts, represent the organization before various external entities, and develop strong relationships with a broad range of hospital employees.
- Analytical ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and in-depth budget variation analysis, as well as to resolve complex operational and sensitive matters within the department.
- The ability to effectively lead change and secure buy-in from stakeholders, peers, and subordinates.
- Deep understanding of the regulations affecting the provision of healthcare services in New Jersey and administrative aspects of the healthcare field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the supply chain or procurement arena.
- Oversee daily operations for numerous departments, including Purchasing, Stores, Supplies and Receiving, and Supply Chain Information Management. You will have involvement with Sterile, Processing, and Distribution as well.
- Develop and implement operational initiatives and evaluate and measure performance.
- Serve as 'Project Liaison' for equipment planning, budgeting, negotiation of pricing.
- Conduct assessments of current supply chain policies, procedures, and technology and make recommendations to improve the organization's operations.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clinical chairmen, service-line physicians, senior leadership, and department managers.
- Coordinate and assist with the 340B team on the drug discount program.