Director of Technical Support
Dedrone Holdings, Inc is currently seeking an experienced Director of Technical Support to join our team in Sterling, VA 20166.
WHO WE ARE
Though spread across three continents, we’re one Dedrone team — we call ourselves Dronies for short — made from a mix of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. We’re excited about the emerging airspace security market, and how the convergence of physical and cyber security is changing the way organizations protect their assets and intellectual property.
WHAT WE DO
Our products protect sensitive business areas, data centers, government buildings, public spaces, and private areas from undesired drones. By combining advanced sensor technology with intelligent pattern recognition software, our solutions enable early and reliable drone detection, and advance warning in the event a drone approaches a secured facility.
Director of Support will manage the support and post-sales organization. The individual selected for this role will be a highly energetic self-starter. The Director must have a strong customer focus and will ultimately be in charge of customer support for our existing customers, operational activities within our support group, and our on-going support of cloud and on premise deployments.
- Resolving customer support related issues & contribute towards improving overall customer support.
- Operational performance improvements to reduce customer call volume and software deficiency items.
- Set, meet and monitor departmental goals to drive optimal performance within Support.
- Focus on the overall value of customer relationships, including reference-ability, & ways to drive incremental revenues from the customer base.
- Regular process review to improve efficiencies wherever possible
- HR Responsibilities for the Support group.
- Travel on occasion, primarily Customer Support Visits, User Group Meetings and/or Customer Conferences.
- Performance monitoring and explanation of required corporate metrics.
- Act as senior point of escalation for customer issues.
- Manage the support database for the current software support ticketing system.
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of senior management experience and managing a team of 10 or more people
- Experience with Support Management Tools such as Salesforce, Gitlab and integration into communication infrastructure as well as tracking metrics for these
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred Master's Degree
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret customer requests and problems and turn those into solutions. Identify opportunities and create solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Effectively managing priorities for Dedrone corporate, our customers and our employees.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to listen to and analyze customer and employee ideas and concerns, and action those accordingly.
- Available to travel on an as needed basis.
- Can effectively handle change management. Can provide effective facilitation to client groups and employees regarding change management and business process changes.
- Free thinker, self-confident. Is not afraid to voice concerns about our direction or decisions and would actively interact in management meetings. Constantly looking to improve processes and business practices instead of accepting status quo.
- Understands the value of customer interaction and quality customer support. Proven ability to establish strong relationships at various levels within a customer organization and develop a long term business partnership, that should ultimately facilitate driving additional revenues thru the base while at the same time provide greater business value to the customer.
At Dedrone, you can expect to work in a startup-like atmosphere, expect excitement, and expect tasks that are diverse in nature. We’re a highly-qualified, international team that’s passionate about what it does and where it wants to go. Our hierarchies are flat and we offer plenty of room for individual ideas to develop. We are quick in our decision-making and like to keep our processes lean. We also offer permanent positions from day one, flexible working hours, and the possibility to work from home, joint events, and much more. Salary commensurate with experience and benefits package available.