Location: 71 N. Market St., Asheville, NC 28801
The Director of Treasury Services is a senior leadership role responsible leading for the Treasury sales function to include business development and retention, talent management, portfolio pricing, risk management and compliance to ensure strategic objectives are met. Develops and executes LOB partner strategies to achieve revenue and profit targets. Exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning hiring, staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations. Provides leadership by example at all times, through support and endorsement of bank policy.
Specific Job Functions:
- Recommends new products or enhancements as needed to promote market products throughout the bank.
- Evaluates business plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Manages all aspects of the Treasury Management sales function.
- Motivates sales team to achieve sales and financial targets.
- Develops and fosters line of business partnerships to achieve revenue, profit and deposit balance sheet growth objectives.
- Direct responsibility for Commercial Deposit Account Opening and Treasury Service Onboarding
- Coordiantes with Operations to understand competitive pricing, float, ECR and other revenue drivers within the Bank’s market area.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all Federal and State banking regulations including compliance with the bank’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering (BSA/AML) program.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures, and successfully participates in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
- Maximizes fee income potential for the Bank by managing new client acquisitions and growing existing client fee income.
Personal Development/Staff Development
- Responsible for the selection, training, development and evaluation of direct reports.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with all business partners.
- Demonstrates industry leadership through involvement in relevant trade associations and/or public speaking opportunities
Knowledge/ Skills Required:
- Skilled sales professional with thorough knowledge of the sales/service process.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business from a variety of leads as well as directly source prospects.
- Exceptional consulting skills; ability to probe and listen to help clarify inquires.
- Proven sales call background to provide quality, relationship oriented responses to customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate complex information and problem solve.
- Effective coach and mentor with ability to coach various levels of sales officers.
- Thorough knowledge of all bank commercial and business banking products and services.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communications skills.
- Successful completion (as required) of in-house training programs (if available), or approved outside training programs.
Physical and Mental Qualifications:
- Ability to understand, and use Bank policies and procedures to support positive customer interactions.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner in one-on-one and in small group meetings or presentations.
- Ability to listen to and/or convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, or quickly.
- Ability to think and act independently within guidelines and limitations of Bank policy and assigned personal authority
- Presents a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
- Sales and Service aptitude and ability. Earns quick credibility.
- Highly customer oriented and responsive.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Ability to work independently with strong initiative and results orientation
- Excellent skills at building and maintaining relationships.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns/issues in a positive way.
- Focus/desire to serve customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Four-year degree in business related field preferred.
- 10+ years of banking/sales related experience required, 5+ years experience in treasury services related role demonstrating career growth and progression.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with business and consumer deposit accounts is required.
- Financial industry experience with loan, deposit or fee based products required.
- Technically savvy with a curiosity and comfort with various computer systems and ever changing online and mobile banking options. Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite.
The HomeTrust Bank promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees