If you’re knowledgeable about investment products and solutions with extensive sales experience, we’d love to see your resume for this position! As a Director of Wealth Development, you will have a direct impact on the success of our financial advisors’ business through coaching, sales and marketing strategy and general office support.
What you’ll do:
- Raise and retain assets by making calls to financial advisors to provide product information, share sales ideas, gather marketing data and offer sales support
- Handle incoming phone calls and requests for information, sales and marketing material, product analysis and problem resolution
- Offer consultation surrounding new opportunities and strategic plans for best business practices
- Perform competitive analysis within product lines and maintain knowledge of the investment industry
Experience you’ll bring:
- 5 years of direct Broker Dealer, Investment Management or Registered Investment Advisors experience
- 2-5 years as an internal wholesaler
- FINRA Series 7 and/or 65
- Investment Product knowledge and understanding of financial planning, capital markets and compliance
- Previous sales or recruiting experience
- CFP, CFA or CIMA certification
What you’ll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k (with matching options)
- Generous PTO package from your start date
- Access to an on-site café, gym and even an on-site primary care physician
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Recognition for hard work & exemplary performance
- Pizza Fridays!
Who We Are:
Advisors Excel is a fast paced, innovative company that seeks to service independent financial advisors in a multitude of areas within their business. From operational functions, to sales and marketing, our end goal is to help continually grow advisors’ businesses nationwide. We thrive on watching them succeed. Not only does AE want to see the success of our advisors, but also our employees. We have high expectations from them to continually move our business forward. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Advisors Excel is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here – as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.