This global position serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments with a high touch customer service orientation for Endurance’s six hundred thousand square feet portfolio.
Responsible for ensuring the delivery of facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and on-site employee and business services.
- Ensure efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, project delivery, move services and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
- Partner with procurement function on leasing activities
- Lead a team of Workplace Experience champions and provide guidance on their professional development and training goals
- Hire, train and supervise local staff with “customer service” focus
- Assist with coordination of employee events to include communication/collateral distribution, meeting facilitation, and coordination with local IT to support technical logistics
- Support event planning, communications, and logistics
- Build energizing workplaces and creating environments where our employees can do their best work
- Develop strategic multi-year plan for Endurance locations
- Conduct and document regular office inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Work with facility project manager on facility refurbishment and renovation projects
- Manage facility central services such as reception, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Assist with global projects or initiatives
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Track and update facility budget for locations including maintenance, office supplies and breakroom supplies
- Monitor expenses and payments including invoice approvals
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years in facilities and people leadership
- Strong project management and move management skills
- Focused on a positive customer/employee experience
- Able to work in a fast paced, highly matrixed organization
- Highly organized with solid decision making ability
- Ability to think on one’s feet to troubleshoot and problem solve
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer