Responsible for the operation of multiple ambulatory sites, implementation of strategic plan and mission, financial performance of sites, ensure quality of services through evidence based practice and outcome management, coordination and integration of services with McLaren Health Care subsidiaries, provides leadership support to managers and providers, marketing and new business development, promotion of services, and ensures all regulatory compliance.Responsible for working in collaboration with providers to manage overall operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a progressive management position with a focus on program development, provider relations, and marketing
- Must possess and consistently use excellent communication skills and teamwork problem-solving skills in order to develop relationships with regional providers
- Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field
- Previous managerial experience in physician-hospital practice integration and applicable program development.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing, sales, networking and affiliations, physician practice development, referral base development, or outreach programs in health care is highly preferred.