Position Description Overview
This position supports a number of crucial Global Privacy Program processes designed to assess, manage, and mitigate global privacy risks. The position is based in Atlanta, Jersey City or Coral Springs, FL and is part of the second line of defense oversight function. The role reports directly to the Chief Privacy Officer. A successful candidate is a SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT with experience in both US and global regulatory environments. The position requires a leader who can collaborate with business units, Compliance, Legal, IT, and Cyber teams to provide practical guidance for achieving regulatory compliance.
- Support the development and implementation of the Global Privacy Program and advance the maturity of the privacy control environment.
- This position is routinely involved in privacy risk assessment, risk mitigation strategies, and metrics/KRIs/KPIs to proactively monitor and identify privacy risks.
- This position independently assesses routine as well as non-routine privacy issues, and determines when to escalate issues and emerging risks to management, the appropriate legal counsel and/or business unit personnel.
- Delivers work product and documentation that demonstrate a commitment to transparency and our privacy principles. This includes risk assessments and privacy notices.
- Supports analysis and projects related to changing privacy laws.
- Supports compliance testing and monitoring to verify appropriate privacy controls
- Assist, advise, and guide the business in accomplishing privacy risk management goals, including guidance on controls and risk mitigation strategies.
- Manages the resolution of issues escalated to the Global Privacy Office.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take on new challenges and projects.
- Builds positive working relationships with internal and external clients and regulators.
Scope of Job
Global – limited travel, less than 20%
- 3-5 years of privacy experience. Must be a subject matter expert.
- Experience working in compliance with a large multi-national company.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of privacy, security, and information technology.
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to change daily routine quickly, as business needs may change.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of efficiency.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and interfacing with regulators.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc).
- Professional Certifications: CIPM/CIPP or related certifications preferred.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Military Leave
- Donation-Matching Program
- On Site Cafeteria
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts