Rapidly evolving and advanced cyber threats require a radical transformation in the security market, to meet customer needs and protect organizations. This is now a C-level and Board topic in many organizations. Qualys is leading this transformation with 100% SaaS based solutions. With over 3 Billion annual scans, +50 Global F100 brands and over 8,800 customers, Qualys is the life-blood of many organizations. The Qualys Cloud Platform specializes in providing a holistic view of the security vulnerabilities to an organization before they can be exploited. The Qualys brand is trusted by Microsoft, Dow Jones, Daimler, Facebook, GE, Home Depot and many others. https://www.qualys.com/customers/
PRD’s? Here you won’t have to.
What You Get To Do:
- Own a product. End to end responsibilities of the product lifecycle including the product specifications, working with a global engineering team, and sales enablement.
- Direct a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Function as a central resource with engineering, marketing, and sales as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Sales Enablement. Create data sheets and communicate the value proposition of the Solutions to the field sales team
- Pricing strategies.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Be an active participant in execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.
In Order To Be Successful In This Role, We Need Someone Who Has
- Experience identifying and documenting product requirements including specifications and data sheets
- Broad knowledge of IT Security markets and products
- Experience in working with global development teams (SaaS preferred) and managing a number of tasks and priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment