Position; Director Product Management (Gift)
Location Atlanta GA : GA 400/285
** No relocation package
Position Description Overview
Fiserv is looking for an experienced Product Director with the primary responsibility to drive market requirements for Fiserv’s Prepaid team and to be the SME interface to clients, sales and operational teams to identify business requirements partnerships and to consult based on subject matter expertise in the prepaid closed loop industry. This position requires daily interaction with internal teams and clients to identify and lead product development efforts and technical teams to identify and create features and functionality that meet prepaid market needs and ultimately increase revenue and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for conception through end of life ownership for a specific product, product group or product line including product management, product development and business development. Manage, track and report product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization.
- Drive product development and enhancements including road map and statement of direction development. Lead peers and dotted line relationships through the project lifecycle to deliver development efforts. Maintain awareness and understanding of customer and market needs. Develop business cases to support new product recommendations. Manage issues throughout the product development process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and stakeholder communication.
- Act as a primary negotiator between internal departments and clients to resolve issues. Provide relevant product information and expertise to support sales effort. Assist with the education and enrollment of consumers into the new product programs. May perform all supervisory duties inherent in a managerial role.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management
- Prior experience in negotiations, vendor and project management required
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience
- Business Case Justification
- Project Management
- Managing in a Matrix Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Solutions Development
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Product Strategy
- Product Life Cycle
Fiserv is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year.
Fiserv is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Fiserv provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Military Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts