Job Title: Director, Product Management – Healthcare Industry
Location(s): Santa Clara
This position reports to: Senior Director of Product, Healthcare Industry
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding product management leader to drive product planning and execution of new products in the Healthcare industry. This leader will closely partner with engineering, platform, horizontal products teams and GTM teams to craft a compelling vertical product offering and follow through with impeccable roadmap execution – leading to creating world class products that leverage ServiceNow differentiators to solve key operational challenges for the Healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a Healthcare domain expert (Provider, Payer, Life Sciences, Pharma and/or Medical Devices), and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partnering with cross functional teams to formulate product plans and execute on product roadmap.
- Partner with the Industry Solutions’ team to ensure that products and GTM are aligned.
- Promote ServiceNow’s Industry vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Partner and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage innovations that’s delivered across the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
- Work with ISV and SI partners to complement product roadmap and bring holistic solutions to the market.
- Understand the competitive landscape and where ServiceNow fits into the ecosystem.
- Drive product adoption with customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
- Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
- Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
- Demonstrate strategies and tactics to deeply understand the users of ServiceNow and bring that perspective back into the organization (“voice of the customer”).
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of enterprise application product management experience – at least 5 years in SaaS.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations.
- Relentless focus on product-market fit.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations; understanding and experience with using data and analytics to optimize the user experience and enhance the product.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present equally effectively to an engineer or to a customer
- Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Thought leadership in Healthcare industry trends, competitive landscape and whitespace opportunities.
- Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a practitioner of Agile methodologies and making them work in different organizations and environments.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.